- FAQ Top
- For Beginner
- Registration & Subscription
- File Uploading
- File Downloading
- Subscription & Membership Cancellation
- Error Messages
- File Deleting
- Other Questions
- I cannot find the Upload button anywhere in "Upload" menu.
- It seems that the upload button does not work.
- The message "Now Uploading...(100%)" is displayed, and Uploading is not completed.
- When I was going to upload, the message "The access to the server was reset" was displayed.
- Although I selected "None specified" as the Upload period settings, my file was deleted.
- I cannot upload my ZIP file.
- I cannot upload at my company/school.
- I cannot upload large files by using MacOS/Safari.
- Error message "Exceeds File Limit" is displayed when I click the upload button, and uploading does not start.
- How many files I can upload simultaneously?
- It is very troublesome to paste all of the download URL into an email after uploading multiple files.
- Is it possible to download multiple files in one click after accessing the Download page?
- A file name is garbled if the file created and uploaded by Mac is downloaded by Windows.
/A file name is garbled if the file created and uploaded by Windows is downloaded by Mac.
- Although I set the number that could be downloaded from the upload period settings, an error message "This file was deleted" was displayed.
- How can I know the person who downloads my uploaded file?
- How can I know the number of times a file was downloaded?
- Please delete the uploaded file.
- How can I upload a file for more than 7 days?
- I subscribed to the paid membership service but the error message “Exceeds File Limit” displayed when I uploaded over 250MB file.
Back to FAQ Top